Rug Doctor’s Pro-Deep Carpet Cleaner removes over 90% of ground-in dirt, grime and oils embedded in carpet. This carpet extractor’s professional grade motor, penetrating brushes and suction power deeply scrubs dirt, grime and other tough stains from high traffic carpeted areas while deodorizing and freshening home and office spaces. The Pro-Deep Carpet Cleaner is made from sturdy, high impact materials and features one click, easy-lift clean and dirty water tanks, making filling and emptying easier. The Pro-Deep Machine is user friendly, allowing a back-and-forth cleaning motion and featuring digital indicator lights that tell the user when solution is empty or there is a brush roll jam. The Rug Doctor Pro-Deep Carpet Cleaner is tough on dirt and stains – but gentle on carpet fibers, scrubbing deep to clean and polish, while extracting soil, spots and odors for immediate and satisfying results. Available attachments allow the Pro-Deep to also clean upholstery, hard floors and grout.
- Rug Doctor Pro-Deep Carpet Cleaner; Durable Professional-Grade Deep Carpet Cleaning Machine Removes Dirt, Tough Stains and Lingering Odors; Cleans, Grooms and Polishes Carpet Fibers
- Deep cleaner comes assembled and ready to use out of the box.
- Features digital indicator lights signal when the solution is empty in need of refilling and when obstructions block the rotating brushes.
- Lightweight carpet cleaning machine allows easy operation for all users and constructed with durable and high impact materials. Machine is 15% lighter than tradition rental carpet cleaners.
- Versatile for all surfaces with optional tools (sold separately) that connect to attached 12-foot hose; these include an upholstery/car detailer, hard surface tool, and a grout cleaner tool.
- According to the IBIS Worldwide Study 2017, one average professional carpet cleaning visit costs $254.00. Now users can own a personal pro-grade machine for approximately the same cost.